Elizabeth Dewey, MD is a Board-Certified Family Physician
Dr. Elizabeth Dewey centers her practice on YOU and your family.
Is committed to using evidence-based medicine in promoting health.
Focuses on promoting wellness and preventing disease.
Is a true advocate for her patients.
Has served the Greensboro community since 2003.
Core Concepts Dr. Dewey Believes In
Dr. Dewey’s Recent Recognition
- NCQA (National Committee of Quality Assurance) Recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home (through 2021)
- NCQA Diabetes Recognition (2011-2014)
- NCQA Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program (2011-2014)
- NCQA Heart Stroke Recognition Program (2013-2014)
- Bridges to Excellence Recognition Cardiac Care Recognition (2013-2015)
- Bridges to Excellence Medical Home Recognition (2011-2014)
- Blue Cross Quality Physician Program
- Member of Triad HealthCare Network ACO