Elizabeth Dewey, MD is a Board-Certified Family Physician who:
Centers her practice on YOU and your family.
Is committed to using evidence-based medicine in promoting health.
Focuses on promoting wellness and preventing disease.
Is a true advocate for her patients.
Has served the Greensboro community since 2003.
Care Concepts Dr. Dewey Believes In
- Patient-Centered Care – Listening to your concerns and addressing them first.
- Collaborative Care – Empowering you, the patient, to take control of your health care and set specific goals.
- Patient Advocacy – Helping you to navigate the healthcare system to get what you need in a timely yet cost-effective manner.
- Evidence-Based Medicine – Using high-quality studies of good design to guide care recommendations.
- Preventive Care – Taking measures to prevent diseases.
Dr. Dewey’s Recent Recognitions
- NCQA (National Committee of Quality Assurance) Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program Level 3 Certification (through 2019)
- NCQA Diabetes Recognition (2011-2014)
- NCQA Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program (2011-2014)
- NCQA Heart Stroke Recognition Program (2013-2014)
- Bridges to Excellence Recognition Cardiac Care Recognition (2013-2015)
- Bridges to Excellence Medical Home Recognition (2011-2014)
- Blue Cross Quality Physician Program